My Family

My Family

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Trevor's Easter party

April 17 Trevor had his Easter party at school and he was so excited.  He made sure one of us were going to be there.  Now when I walked into the classroom here is what I saw.


Yes, that is my child sitting at a table all by himself.  Of course I can't say that I didn't expect it but I at least thought he would have told me.



So proud of his cutting skills.



This is the sweetest time - Resurrection Eggs.  Mrs. Cicero allows the kids to tell the Easter story.  It is awesome to hear these little 4 and 5 year olds tell the story of Jesus and why we believe what we believe.


All ready to find over 300 eggs.


On your mark, get so and GO!!!




Trevor had no problem finding his 20 or so eggs.


Traci struggled carrying all of Nate's eggs.


These 2 are something else.  Not sure why their 3rd Amigo, Foster, wasn't around for the picture.


Trevor and Nate checking to see if there are any more eggs out there to find.


All sugared up from his ice cream cookie and ready to go home!!



No comments:

Post a Comment