My Family

My Family

Monday, June 23, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day morning I was woken with 2 giddy little boys who couldn't wait for me to open my present.  They had signs showing me the way to where it was.



What's better than homemade wrapping paper?


My new Ninja blender.  I have been drinking a smoothie every morning and my 13 year old blender was giving me a fit so I couldn't wait to try this out.


A quick selfie with my boys just in case we wouldn't get a more formal picture after church.


At our church this year on Mother's Day we had Baby Dedication and I was asked to take pictures of the families dedicating their children.  It was such a sweet time to see about 7 families dedicate their children to the Lord.  This act was making a commitment that the parents would raise their child with Godly counsel.



I arrived a little early to get my camera on the right settings and had a couple of crazy models.





Mom and I have decided that we just enjoy going out for lunch on Mother's Day.  Jason offered to cook, but somehow I feel that I still have clean up so we prefer to go out.  This year we chose Newk's - nothing fancy because we also don't want a long wait.

 
A Mother's Day isn't complete without a trip to Dick's right?


My sweet boys



 All of my Mother's Day crafts



 Jason asked what I wanted for dinner and I chose to make a smoothie out of new blender.  Oh it is so nice and easy and fast.  The smoothie was really good too - a great way to get some spinach and lots of fruits in every day.  A great way to end my Mother's Da


No comments:

Post a Comment