My Family

My Family

Monday, June 23, 2014

First beach day of 2014

Back on April 24, I was meeting someone to discuss a place for our 20th High School Class reunion - yes, 20 years - hard to believe!!  Anyway, I hate to drive to Fernandina Beach and not take advantage of the beach, so I decided to let Trevor skip school that day and he went with me.

First was the meeting at The Amelia Island Golf and Country Club to check it out.  I think it is going to be great for our class - if they will just send in their money and come.



Trevor and I then headed to the beach for a wonderful relaxing few hours.  I remember before kids I could go and relax at the beach, but with 2 boys there is no more relaxing especially when they decide to get in the water.  I love when they just play in the sand.  However, today it was just 1 and we had the best time as he played in the little tide pools - those are great!!


What little boy doesn't love to chase the birds?




Lots more beach days to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment