My Family

My Family

Monday, June 2, 2014

Baseball still in full swing

By mid April, we are still in full baseball mode and can't seem to slow down.  It's a lot but I love being a baseball mom.  I never thought I would be that mom that gets so into the game, but I confess I do.  Now, I hope I will be able to keep my mouth shut when the time is right, but I do holler for the boys and their team when they make good plays.

I even got a little creative this year and made a baseball hat.  I saw it on of course Pinterest and thought that would be easy to make and it was.  It just took a couple of baseballs that I cut some petals out of and turned it into a flower.  I love how it turned out.  


Here is Brody's team all ready for pictures.

Brody is enjoying playing and is doing really well at machine pitch.  He hits the ball almost every time he gets up to bat and I think all season he struck out once.  He has made several doubles and is so really pumped.  Now we have some work to do when he plays the field.  He doesn't seem to have the urgency to move towards the ball like we think he should - hopefully that will come.





And he's out!!




Coach Keith had alternate shirts made for the boys with their last name on the back.  They thought it was the coolest thing.



Here's how little brother watches Brody's game!

Trevor is of course Trevor and is just having fun on the field. 



Sometimes he pays attention and actually grabs the ball and throws it to the right person.  He always asks after the game "Did I play good, mama?" or "Did you like how I played?"  It is so cute.








There is still about a month left of baseball so let the fun continue for 1 or 2 nights per week and sometimes Saturday - FUN, FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment