My Family

My Family

Thursday, October 10, 2013

W.O.W and snakes

Last week Brody was so excited to show me that he was chosen as Warrior of the Week.  He was selected by his teacher Mrs. Ray for his good citizenship in his class and at school.  He really loves that he gets a tattoo and a little goodie bag with a pencil and paper - it's the little things.  He loves 1st grade so far and is a great student - thankfully no behavior issues!!


The newspaper article in the Westside Journal - he's on the third row standing up between the 1st W and O.


On a totally different topic - Have you ever had anything that your DEATHLY afraid up, to the point if you saw it you might hurt yourself or someone to get away from it.  Well, snakes are that for me.  Now, I know I need to try to get over this fear since I have boys - but aren't they supposed to protect their mama?  

Well, somehow they got one of those rubber snakes from somewhere - church treasure box maybe because you know I didn't buy it for them.  Well, they thought it would be funny to put it under my pillow so it could scare me.  That was a bust because somehow it fell behind the bed and I didn't even know about it.  But have no fear, it still scared me because I was cleaning our bedroom a couple of weeks ago and my heart skipped a beat as I looked behind the bed and saw the "stupid"thing.  Even though I knew it wasn't real, I still didn't want to pull it from back there.  I wish I had left it there because now the boys just leave it out on the floor (not on purpose) and I catch this glimpse out of the corner of my eye.  My heart still skips a beat.

I have been painting a lot of stuff lately - more on that later - but this is what my little Picasso does while I paint.  Isn't he just the cutest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment