My Family

My Family

Monday, October 28, 2013

Time to celebrate

Thursday, October 17 was a big deal in our house - report card day!!  However, nowadays parents pretty much know the grades before the report cards come out because you can check FOCUS (parent portal to check how your child is doing).  I actually hadn't checked the computer so it was the element of surprise.

He was so excited to show me his report card when he got in the car that day.


Needless to say I was quite excited myself.  The big surprise was a 100 in Handwriting - my child?  I couldn't believe it because my handwriting is awful, but his is pretty good when he takes his time.

We were going to go out to eat to celebrate, but it wasn't a great time for Jason with all of his work, so I tried to cook some of Brody's favorite foods - crab cakes, shrimp, and corn


His awards - Honor Roll, 100% Attendance (not sure that will happen again), Reading award, Writing award, and Good Citizen

and of course Oreo Pie
 It's amazing how simple a dessert can be and that is their favorite.

So proud of our smart little boy who enjoys school.  His favorite thing is of course recess but he does enjoy reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment