My Family

My Family

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The next news reporter

The week of August 19, Brody was selected to be on the announcements.  However, I didn't know anything about it on Monday because the little piece of paper didn't make it to my house (Nini picked him up the past Friday) and we almost missed the announcements.  Thankfully we rushed in and he crawled to his spot at the weather station.

We were definitely on time the rest of the week.  He was so excited to be able to do this.  There were 3 spots - weather, flag, and sit at the desk so the kids rotated between the 3.

 His second day he sat with Ms. Dingman and read off the menu for the day.



The third day was to hold the flag for the Pledge of Allegiance and the Star Spangled Banner.  Poor guy though because check out his hand.  I couldn't get his attention to change it so there he stood with his left hand over his heart.


4th day back to give the weather.


The last day was back to giving the menu again.



I was really impressed with how he did because I would have thought he would not have wanted to do this, but he did great and really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment