My Family

My Family

Friday, September 13, 2013

Garage Update

This seems like the never ending project, but we were finally at the point to call for our FINAL inspection which would be on Wednesday, Aug 21.  We had a few last minute things that needed to be taken care of before the inspector came - pest company spraying for termites, putting up a few more boards, and cleaning out the garage so the inspector could move around.

The Tuesday night before we were quite busy with last minute details.

I did a little painting, which I think turned out great.  Go Jags, which is VERY hard for me to say because we are NOT off to a good season.

There was a large gap to the right of the stairs which was just a catch all for dust so while we were staying at the Omni Jason spotted something he thought would work for this area.  Just a little cutting involved. 

He did such a great job with it and it looks great.  A real finished look.

These saws have been used so much lately - Jason is getting really good at them, which is a good thing since I have a couple more projects for him.



 While he and my dad worked that Tuesday night (late into the night, I might add), I cleaned out the garage.  Thankfully I found out we didn't need to move everything out - just move it all to the middle.  Off I went to sweeping - oh my at all of the sawdust.  It was a disaster.


All clean and ready for the inspector the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment