My Family

My Family

Sunday, April 1, 2012

It's beginning to look like summer

Our weather here has been SOOO nice lately and of course the boys think that it's warm enough to go in the pool.  They have been asking ALL the time so one day I finally gave in and said sure get your bathing suits on.  I assumed the water was going to be so cold that we would be back home real quick well I was a little wrong.  The water was FREEZING but Brody really wanted to swim so he stayed in for a little while.  His lips were quivering quite a bit but I guess he didn't care.

Towards the end he started playing with a couple of caterpillars, which was a big deal for him because he HATES bugs - yeah I know he's a boy and shouldn't be scared of them so we are working on it which is why I was pretty happy he was playing with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment