My Family

My Family

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter party

The Thursday before Spring Break was Brody's Easter party at his school.  They were having an egg hunt and of course lots of food.  My parents were out of town that day so of course I had to find someone to keep Trevor because I could not imagine taking him with me.  Thankfully I dropped him off at one of our normal babysitter's house so her sister could keep him.  Trevor had never met her but that didn't matter to him because he went right in and said "bye mama".

When I arrived to the party, Ms. Cicero was having each child stand up and spell a word - Brody spelled tub with no problem.  We then sat down and made these cute birds in a nest.  Brody ate the entire thing and left me nothing. :)  They also made a cute bunny.





Brody and 2 of his buddies - Trent & Brent

It was then time for the kids to tell us the real reason we celebrate Easter using the Resurrection Eggs.  It was one of the sweetest things I have ever seen.  Each child would stand up and go to the front with Ms. Cicero and explain what their egg meant.  Brody had the passover cup and knew exactly what it was used for.  Each child did such a great job and I teared up when it was all over and one of the little girls opened up the last egg and said "He's Alive".  I am so thankful for a school like Sonshine where Christian teaching is taught.  Brody is learning so much!!



The kids love Ms. Cicero
It was then off for the egg Hunt.  They were allowed to find 13 each and Brody was off and running.  After he found his 13 he helped Nick find some - such a good friend.  They all had a blast.

All lined up and ready to go.



Cute Easter jug made from a milk carton


We came in and ate loads of sugar of course, but check out Brody eating a ham sandwich.


Brody and his pal Nick.

 His handprints at his seat.



No comments:

Post a Comment