My Family

My Family

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter meals

The Saturday before Easter, I made the boys bunny pancakes which they thought were cute but then quickly cut them up and gobbled them up.


The night before, Tracy had reminded me about something I had seen on Pinterest and that she did it with Baylie on Friday - hiding the kids lunch in Easter eggs.  So I cut up all sorts of things the kids love and put it inside the eggs.  While the boys played in the front yard, I hid the eggs in the back yard.

They were so excited to find their lunch.






Their lunch





PB&J,  grapes, goldfish, cheese, apple straws & of course M&M's

They absolutely loved this idea and once lunch was over they wanted to just hide eggs for each other to find.  Thanks Tracy for the great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment