My Family

My Family

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Egg Dyeing time

I have to confess that I really did not want to dye eggs this year.  Saturday night around 7pm I asked Jason "do we really have to dye eggs".  He of course says yes we have to, so off I went to boil the eggs.  Daniel, Jessica and Caleb were staying with us that night so Caleb would be able to join in on the fun.

I think finally around 9pm, the table was cleared and the egg dyeing began.




Caleb and Brody would drop an egg into the dye and take off back to the playroom to play the Wii.




Trevor and Jason stayed at it the entire time and Trevor only broke one egg as he just dropped it into the dye bowl.



Brody and Trevor had already had baths so of course it only took about 5 minutes for him to get blue dye all over his hands.



I'm actually glad they dyed eggs because Brody has loved eating the eggs.  Trevor on the other hand enjoyed dyeing them - maybe he'll eat one soon - doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment