My Family

My Family

Saturday, April 21, 2012

LOVE this weather

I am so loving this weather lately and with the great weather comes almost weekly trips to the beach with the boys.  I packed us up a lunch, picked up Brody from school and headed to Fernandina.  They had a blast running around in the sand.  



Once we ate lunch they were begging me to let them go in the water.  I knew it was extremely cold but they wanted to go.  It was high tide so the water was a little rough.  I got very nervous just letting them play in the waves breaking because the water just looked too rough and it was way too cold for me to get in it.  I finally said it was time to go back to the sand - they would have to just wait until it got warmer or wait for Jason to come back with us.  

One of the funniest things was watching Brody dig a path thru the shells so he could walk back and forth.


Sand time led to feeding the birds.  They had never really fed them before so they thought it was hilarious.

And of course no trip to the beach is complete without a stop by Dairy Queen.  I absolutely love these beach days and look forward to many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment