My Family

My Family

Monday, April 23, 2012

Dinner on the beach

After Brody's first tball game we decided to pack up the bikes and head to Fernandina.  While I was getting everybody ready, Jason decided to peel the eggs from Easter and make egg salad for sandwiches so we could just eat dinner on the beach - cheap and easy!!  What a great idea - I loved it.

We parked at main beach and rode just a little while down North Fletcher.  We can't go too far with Brody because he gets too tired to go too far, but we did have fun in the short time we rode.


We then headed out to the beach so the boys could just run around for awhile.  We wanted to eat dinner first before they got too sandy - break out the egg salad and chips.



It was very windy that evening and a little chilly.  While I got everyone else long sleeve shirts I failed to grab Jason something - he was a trooper though.




The one rule we had was they couldn't get in the water since we didn't have a towel and didn't want them that sandy.  So instead before we knew it Trevor was rolling around in the sand.  Some man came up closer to him and thought he was a puppy rolling around in the sand - no just Trevor.




 The boys had a blast running all around

Jason even joined in on the fun.







I love evenings with my family like this.  It was so fun and very relaxing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment