My Family

My Family

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Christmas Day 2013

One day I am going to miss these early Christmas morning's and seeing the kids' faces when they see what Santa brought.  It is hard to get their facial expressions on video or camera because they like to get up early and in all reality Jason and I are pretty tired.  


We told them to stay in their rooms when they woke up and holler for us.  Well of course Trevor "forgot" and came on in our room which meant he passed through the main room.  He was so cute and said a few things he saw on his way to our room.  I got him to go back in his room and then come back out - just for a few pictures :)



A certain 7 year old was pretty excited about his football uniform.  The helmet stayed on for most of the morning.







This was one specially wrapped package.  Brody was so proud and happy to give this to me.  He cut out paper for each side and then went to taping.

I love the expression - for a "I Survived the Titanic" book.


Handmade ornament from Brody.  I love how excited the boys are to give me presents that they made or bought.


My handmade card from Brody


Already reading one of his new books.



Jewelry picked out my favorite boys.

See, still wearing the helmet.






Check out the aftermath!!


Even Allye got a present and she enjoyed every bit of the new toy and snacks.


Time to test out the new toys.



It was a perfect day to have a burn party.

We then had to take turns trying to ride Brody's new bike.



It was such a fun and relaxing day playing with all of our new toys and especially spending it with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment