My Family

My Family

Monday, January 20, 2014

Christmas Party - Take 1


Trevor’s class was the first Christmas party and he was so excited to be a part of it.  After volunteering in Brody’s class for a few hours, I headed to Trevor’s party.  Ms. Cicero and Ms. Hodges had set up the party in the cafeteria to give us more room and before the party Ms. Cicero went over the Christmas story with the kids.

Of course the 3 Musketeers had to sit together – Trevor, Foster and Nate. 



Nate’s mom keeps Levi and he and Trevor chatted awhile and enjoyed lots of snacks.

With all of the sweets I knew there would be, I opted to bring a cute fruit Christmas tree.

Picture time


Picture time with these crazy kids is always a treat.


I really feel for Ms. Cicero and Ms. Hodges with these 3 - something is pretty funny.


Levi was so eager to join in the picture.


Trevor loves his 2 teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment