My Family

My Family

Monday, January 20, 2014

Christmas with Seniors


Sunday, December 15 we had our annual Christmas party with our Bible Fellowship class.  This is always a lot of fun because we play the white elephant present exchange.  I love trying to “find” the perfect white elephant gift around our house.  We had a great turnout with lots of laughs.



Justin picked Jason's gift - marshmallow gun


A little scared to open her gift.  The note on the bag said do not shake.

It was a fish.

Jason picked a brand new Gator hat - which of course didn't last in his hands too long.

Dillon picked up my gift - an ab roller.

This was one of the grossest gifts I had ever seen and Macee was quite scared.  It was wrapped completely in duct tape.


2 chickens.  Pretty gross!!

Olivia's fish didn't last long in her hands.


What a fun night of laughs.  It ended with watching Elf!!

No comments:

Post a Comment