My Family

My Family

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Crazy Doo

It is getting about time to cut my baby's hair. His hair is so long over his ears and he's even starting to get a little curl in the back. I'm ready to get it cut but Jason would rather wait a little bit longer. I guess I really like shorter hair. Hopefully, we'll come to a compromise before his first birthday.

With the longer hair comes some crazy doos.



Here are just a few other random pictures of my all my boys having fun





Check out that face. It's his latest.

3 comments:

  1. I love Trevor's crazy hair!!! I need to post a picture of Allie's hair first thing in the morning. I think she could give Trevor a run for his money ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your PO very much the picture with the article. Continues to refuel!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a handsome bunch of boys..:)

    ReplyDelete