My Family

My Family

Friday, July 9, 2010

A wonderful Father's Day

Yes, I understand I'm a little late posting about Father's Day, but oh well - that seems to be my story. I took the boys a few days earlier to do some shopping for Father's Day and we ended up with a new PS3 game and I had already done some shopping so Jason was also going to receive a new pair of golf shorts.
Trevor really enjoyed the card.

Having some fun.


I really wanted to do something creative for him so I put a scrapbook page together with the boys handprints - wasn't the most creative but I guess it would do. I guess if I ever got back into scrapbooking - but who can find the time - I could put it in the album. That would probably be about 5 years from now seeing that I still haven't done our wedding album.


We had lunch at my mom's - thank goodness I didn't have to cook. Afterwards we came home and rested for a bit. Sunday's always seem to make us so tired. There came up a little storm and we lost power for about 5 hours so Jason wasn't too happy since the US Open Golf was on and he missed the last few hours. Since there wasn't much to do inside we decided to just go swimming. It wasn't thundering or lightning just a little rain. Finally about 8PM we got power back and Jason said he deserved a redo since we lost power - I'm not so sure I agree with him.


To my husband - he's the best daddy to our boys and I am always so amazed at how he handles every situation. He's so calm with them and I love to watch him play with them. It really makes me smile. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful husband and a great father to our boys. God has also blessed ME with a wonderful daddy myself. He is such a Godly man and has taught me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment