My Family

My Family

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Swimming Fun

Seeing that we live in Florida it is HOT HOT so of course we spend a lot of time in mom and dad's pool - THANK GOODNESS!! Well, a couple of weeks ago we started swimming lessons with a couple of Brody's buddies - Baylie & Bradyn of course. It is always so scarry with having water near by so I am really wanting Brody to learn to swim. I really think I'm going to need Trevor to learn ASAP as well because I think he's going to be the dare devil. The lesson is about an hour long and will hopefully by the end of the summer be swimming by themselves.

I have already seen improvements with Brody's swimming

He is jumping in by himself with no one to catch him and no vest
He has finally started to put his face in the water - thanks to goggles

He is doing ice cream scoops with his hands very good


We still have to work to do with his legs and kicking but there has definitely been improvement.

Here's a few pictures of our swimming time - you can tell he is having some fun with daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment