My Family

My Family

Sunday, June 27, 2010

The craziness in our house

Here are a few funny pictures to show how crazy and funny life can be around our house with a 3 year old and a 10 month old. Trevor has recently found out how to open the cabinets. He likes this one because the PAM makes great noise on the tile.


This is their boat.


Nothing better than Oreos.

Brody loves to put his clothes on himself and especially his PJ's. I think he really likes to find the most unmatched pair. The flip flops really top it off. I do have to say that he does really good on his other clothes at trying to match them.


Showing off his new Buzz Lightyear goggles that match his Buzz PJ's.

Showing our creative side.


I was so excited when I saw these shirts since I rowed for a year in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment