My Family

My Family

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Look at me I'm a BIG Boy

Back around the 2nd week of June, my little boy decided to start standing all on his own. He was so excited about this big accomplishment that everytime he did it he would grin SO BIG and even start to clap. It only took about a week or so and he even started to stand in the middle of a room by himself.

I’m sure it won’t be long and there will be some steps being taken. I’m kind of torn with the whole walking thing because I really want him to hurry up and walk so maybe he’ll stop eating everything on the floor, but on the other hand I’m not quite ready for him to grow up.

He's also started using a sippy cup. He did pretty good with it, but I think he really just likes to chew on it. We are trying to give him just water like we did with Brody, but I'm not sure it's going to be as easy.





Trevor has mastered clapping & is working on waving (although it's sometimes backwards) and blowing kisses. He is such a happy BIG boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment