My Family

My Family

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Memorial Day - Annual tradition

As is every year for Memorial Day we pack up and head to Jason's moms house and spend the day at the pool and hanging out. Yeah, you probably thought we were headed out of town somewhere when I say pack up, but with 2 kids it really seems that I pack up enough stuff for a week.

Since they have a screen over their pool, the water is a little cooler than my mom's so I actually stayed on the side to get some sun and just relax. Brody was having a blast jumping and swimming like a fish. All the adults (minus me because remember I just wanted to relax) played a mean game of water volleyball. It's quite fun to watch them - they get into the game.


Cale enjoying the water.


Of course Trevor loves to have something to chew on.



Cale didn't want to wear shoes so his poor toes cut scraped.

No comments:

Post a Comment