My Family

My Family

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Are you okay?

This was Brody's question to Jason and I 13 days ago as we started this
As we were trying to do some type of strange push-up and struggling to make it back up Brody looks at us and asks with such sincerity "Are you okay?"

Jason and I knew we both wanted/needed to do some form of exercise but having 2 kids, it's quite difficult to join a gym. Things just aren't in the same place after 2 kids. We had seen the commericals and knew it would be a tough workout, but thought we would give it a try. I am proud to say that for 2 weeks now we have been jumping, pulling up, pushing up, squats, curls, on and on and on it goes. We do this once Trevor goes to bed and Brody actually enjoys trying to do some of the exercises as well. It's pretty cute to see him stretching with us and then he'll lose interest.

I'm hoping since we've been doing this for longer than 7 days it is now a habit and my abs will look like hers - bring on the bathing suit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment