My Family

My Family

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Birthday party for "kids"

A couple of weeks ago, we went to Bradyn's birthday party. Since he was born in June and we live in Florida you can count on one HOT birthday party. So, they usually have some sort of water party. This year they rented a HUGE water slide for Bradyn's Buzz Lightyear party.
Bradyn & Brody racing.




Brody, Baylie & John enjoying the pool




Can't you tell by Brody's face that he was having a blast.







We weren't too sure how Brody was going to be on it, but as soon as he went down it once - it was hard to keep him off it. He along with the other kids would fly down that thing and get up laughing. They had so much fun going between the slide and the pool. I think all my child ate for lunch was cake, ice cream and a snow cone. Kelly bought one of these and Brody loved it. Since it was so easy and so yummy and I thought it would be great to have around our aka mom's pool - I came home and bought one. I can't wait for it to come in and I really think Brody is pretty excited about it as well because he asks all the time for one.





Well, not only did the little kids enjoy the slide but the big kids did to. Most of us went down on Saturday but because the slide wasn't being picked up until Sunday night we along with the Cruce's went back over Sunday afternoon for a couple hours of fun. You really do fly down it and I screamed like I was on a roller coaster. It was a blast. I guess Trevor has something to look forward to since he was born in August - we may wait a couple of years though - unless we adults really want another excuse to have a waterslide.

Not sure who was having more fun - dad or son??



Bracing for the landing.

No comments:

Post a Comment