My Family

My Family

Friday, August 1, 2014

Happy Father's Day

Sunday, June 15 was Father’s Day and what better way to start it out then going to church.

Unfortunately I did not get a picture of my daddy and me.  I am so thankful for my dad.  He is such a hard worker and a Godly man.  His heart for helping others is so huge.  It’s also not a bad deal that he mows our grass every week.  It’s not that we don’t want to but he does it so quick and is so sweet to do it.  He is always willing to drop anything to go and help someone in need.  I am so thankful to have him in my life.



The boys were so excited to give Jason his Fathers’ Day gift early that morning before heading to church.  He got a new beach/work in the yard hat, a new bathing suit, and a movie.







He is such a good dad to our boys.  I appreciate that he makes a point with his job to be home to spend time with us.  We are very fortunate and blessed for him to have the 8-5 job that he has.


For Father’s Day, Jason didn’t want to go anywhere because the US Open golf was on and he didn’t want to miss it (yes he could have recorded it, but it’s his day).  We did hit the pool that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment