My Family

My Family

Friday, August 1, 2014

Happy Birthday Jason!!

Monday, June 16 we celebrated Jason’s birthday.  His request was quesadillas – that’s an easy one for me!!  I decided to make him a Dr. Pepper cake since that is all time favorite drink.  However, I wasn’t too impressed with the cake.  The picture showed a chocolaty cake but it was far from it.  Oh well, I can delete that recipe from my Pinterest board.



I had narrowed his present down to 2 things and ended up getting the ping pong top to go on the pool table.  Since we had a huge party later that week, it was delivered and stored in Dad’s garage.  We did buy him a new pair of shoes so he could open something on his birthday, however, they weren't his favorite so they went back.



The Dr Pepper cake with a Spiderman candle!!

 Happy Birthday Babe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment