My Family

My Family

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Mart 2014

What a whirlwind of a busy week.  I was so looking forward to our girls Mart shopping trip in Atlanta that weekend.  We had a blast.  This was only my 2nd time and I really enjoyed all of the shopping, food and laughs!!


Stephanie picked us out some great restaurants to try this year.  On the way up, Stephanie, Lisa and I ate at The Vortex - wow at the burgers!!

We then tried a little Italian restaurant da Pulcinella.  It was really good.

After dinner we walked to get dessert at Cafe Intermezzo - I think I could have chosen 5 or 6.  So many to choose from and my berry dessert was really good - not heavy at all.

A trip to Mary Mac's is a necessity even though we had to wait over an hour.


Stephanie and I had a little fun goofing off while shopping.



Can't wait until next year - better start saving now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment