My Family

My Family

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Kicking off my birthday

To kick off my birthday on Saturday, the 15th, Jason took me out to Seasons 52.  This is somewhere I have been wanting to go for awhile.  

We had the best waiter.  We don't normally get appetizers, but he sold us on their flatbread and it was so GOOD!!

When I was ordering, I had narrowed it down to 2 and our waiter quickly picked the one for me and walked off.  It was funny because typical waiters might pick one and then make sure the customer was ok with that choice, not this waiter.  I thought it was great.   The choice was a filet and Jason picked the daily fish special - as you can see from our plates it was yummy to the last bite.

Even still had room for dessert.  I could have had one of each of them.


My sweet husband, who I wish we could have more of these date nights but somehow our schedule doesn't seem to work out that way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment