My Family

My Family

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Celebrating with my boys

After a full day of baseball, we headed out to eat for my birthday.  My choice - TacoLu's.  This place is so good but there is usually a wait.  We had a 40 minute wait, but were fortunate to get an up front parking spot and the boys continued their nap in the car.


Our table was outside, which is where I love to eat (Jason not so much).


 My sweet boys, who were on their best behavior that night.

Of course since it was my birthday I had to find dessert.  Couldn't think of too much that was open for dessert near the beach so off we went to Cheesecake Factory for some to go.  Brody and I chowed down on some dessert we got home.

I had told Jason a few weeks earlier that all I wanted for my birthday was laundry room cabinets put up.  I have had stuff in boxes and bags for 4 months and I was ready for some better organization.  I wasn't sure if he was going to be able to get to it or remember, but when I came home from my NY mission trip, this is what I saw.  I was so excited to see my cabinets up.  Now it was time to organize. I love practical gifts!!


Here is the finished product minus a folding table along the back wall that Jason will be building for me.


Made from my Silhouette Cameo - that I love!!

The sorting station is from The Container Store.  It is one of my favorite things in there!!

My little boys getting dirty and giving me more time in my laundry room!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Are your boys prints canvases? How did you get them to stay in the hangers? Also do you find that your sorting baskets are big enough? Do they hold a big load?

    ReplyDelete