My Family

My Family

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Go Green

We don't make too big a deal about St. Patrick's Day, but this year Brody's class was given an optional assignment to build a leprechaun trap.  He was pretty excited to make this.  Since he didn't know much about this kind of stuff - leprechauns and all - I showed him a few examples and let him come up with something.

Hard at work on his trap

Loving the new kitchen table - I'm pretty sure it will be put to good use for other than meals.


All done.


Ready for school - all decked out in green.

Brody's class decided to have a "Green" party with all kinds of green foods.  There was olives, green juice, green cupcakes, apples, grapes, celery, green ranch, and even edamame.  The kids weren't sure about the olives and edamame, but by the end I think edamame was one of their favorites.

Brody even tried it and liked it.


Such a fun day that I'm sure the kids will all remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment