My Family

My Family

Friday, July 13, 2012

Celebrating the 4th - Water park style

For several years now, our church has rented out a local water park for us on a Sunday night.  It is free for us to come and enjoy.  The kids have so much fun and it gives us adults time to chat and possibly get to know someone new.

The boys had a blast running (wait they aren't supposed to run) between the pool, lazy river, and big splash area.  Thank goodness I had Trevor's vest because then I didn't have to worry so much about him.

Enjoying the lazy river

John took all 4 kids to the lazy river as soon as we arrived.  He's such a kid!!

The splash area.  Trevor was very intimidated by this last year and Brody wasn't a huge fan of the falling bucket of water.  This year was a different story - Brody loved it all.



So my cute little Trevor was the talk of the area towards the end of the night.   I'm standing off to the side talking with Janan and all of a sudden I hear several people hollering to me and pointing.  I look over and see Trevor out of the water with his pants almost down and getting ready to pee.  I toss my camera to Janan and rush over to him and sweep him up to the bathroom.  There must have been about 10 people who saw it.  Oh my, what in the world is in store for me in the future.

I didn't have a lot of pictures of Brody because I could never find him amongst all of the chaos.  He was all over the place and having a blast.

Even little Tate got in on the fun.

Lots of talk was going on between the dad's

This picture cracks me up.  3 dad's solving the world's problems on top of the splash area.

Our annual stop after the water park - Sonic.  What a fun night

No comments:

Post a Comment