My Family

My Family

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Beach day fun

The day after the 4th, a few of us girls decided to take our kids to the beach.  I don't know what I was thinking going the day after the 4th because the beach was pretty crowded.  There were 5 moms and 11 kids.  Needless to say we took up a lot of room and ended up running a few people off.




Brody was having a blast because his buddies Jude and Walker were there.  When we arrived it was high tide and I don't like the boys going in the water when it's high tide due to the currents much stronger.  Of course this made me not the popular mom with Brody, but oh well.

Thankfully the tide went out quickly and the tide pools appeared and the boys had a blast!!



After a few hours and lots of snacks and talking between us girls, we packed up and headed home.  This is always the not so fun part with trying to get as much sand off as possible.  The boys were out pretty quickly and had a decent nap for the afternoon for our ride home.  We had a blast hanging out at the beach with a bunch of friends - it should be done more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment