My Family

My Family

Friday, July 15, 2011

We have a new guest!!

Optimus Prime - OK, for those of you out there who don't have boys living with you - let me clarify - he is the biggest and best Transformer.  Don't worry I had no clue who he was either until Brody decided to LOVE transformers.  I think this makes his daddy proud.

While we were at Wal-Mart, I told Brody he could pick one thing out.  The reason for this is because while we were on vacation, someone picked up his brand new Iron Man wrist shooter thing (like that name huh?).  He had only asked about it a couple of times so we hadn't even told him that it was gone, but I felt bad so I let him pick something out.

He was having a blast trying to decide but everything was forgotten when he saw the ultimate toy...an Optimus Prime costume.  He was so excited that he wanted to put it on as soon as we got home but naptime first.

Usually when he wakes up from his nap the first thing he wants is ice cream but not today, he immediately opened his costume and put it on.  I don't even think he ate ice cream that day.  He LOVES it to say the least.  He puts it on everyday and even wants to sleep in it.

 Our little Optimus Prime.

Nini earned big points when she bought him this shirt while we were on vacation.

Even when we went to see Cars 2 last week, he was pretty excited to see the Transformers sign and thinks he's going to see the movie - not quite sure he's ready for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment