My Family

My Family

Sunday, July 10, 2011

4th of July

As has become our annual tradition for the 4th of July we head to Jason's mom for a day of food, swimming and fireworks.  Everyone was there this year - so there were lots of little boys running around.  I  was able to just enjoy sitting by the pool and watching - something that I don't get to do very often.

These 2 got along great - so cute.





Boys vs girls with me and Tara on the sidelines cheering.

We were finally able to get all the boys to sit down for a little while to watch Cars before we headed to see fireworks at Jax Beach.

Our annual 4th of July picture - not the greatest.  For some reason Brody doesn't look very happy - not sure why.

Trevor wasn't too crazy about the fireworks.  Jason's cousins buy a ton of fireworks and shoot them off right in front of us so it's pretty loud.  This goes on for about 30 minutes and then we watch the Jax Beach fireworks which are much further away so you can't even hear them.

Brody didn't really like the fireworks in front of us either, but he stayed out there with us - maybe it's because we made him :)

Trevor had enough - loud fireworks and all.

It was definitely a LONG day - but lots of fun.  I kept reminding myself the next morning when my alarm went off at 5:30AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment