My Family

My Family

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fun with friends

The Saturday night before the 4th of July, Stephanie and Adam invited us over to their house for a night of food and fun - with kids.  They have a pool so I figured the boys would have a blast playing with their little girl - Ava.

I had also been telling Brody that Ava would be there and she could swim pretty good - nothing like a friendly competition.  For some reason, Brody has been being a little timid with the pool and only wanting to doggie paddle and not swim in the deep end so I thought telling him about Ava would get him going.  Sure enough because we had the 2 jump off the side at the deep end and swim the length of the pool and he swam so fast and when he came up at the end he said "I won".  Now grant it Ava is not quite 3 yet, but I was just hoping this would get him swimming the right way again, so hopefully it helped.



 This picture makes me laugh.  They both wanted to get in the pink car and then they got stuck.


 Ava trying to teach Trevor how to use her phone.


Right before we left, the boys found the drums and they had a lot of fun.  Stephanie said they boys need a drum set for Christmas.

We had a lot of fun just hanging out with some friends and watching the kids play.

No comments:

Post a Comment