My Family

My Family

Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer 2011 Bucket List

Joanna, one of my friends from high school has 4 boys.  She seems to always have everything together - I just don't see how she does it.  Anyway, she and her boys sat down and came up with all of  these great things to do this summer.  I thought what a great idea - so I borrowed it.

Brody and I came up with the Singley Family Bucket List.  He is pretty excited about the things on the list that we are planning for the summer.  He has told several people about the list and is always asking what can we do on the list.  It's also helped to keep Brody on his best behavior.  You know what I mean - "If you continue to act this way then we will take such and such off this list."  Oh he does not like when we say that.

Not sure if we'll get to everything but it gives us a goal.

Happy Summer everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment