My Family

My Family

Friday, July 22, 2011

Spiderman times 3

I know this is strange to say but Brody actually ENJOYS dressing like Trevor - not sure how long this will last but I'll take it.  He wants to try to make sure they have the same type of pj's on at night or same type of shirt on around the house.  Take for example a couple of Sunday's ago after church.

 Brody picked out his Spiderman shirt and wanted all the boys to wear theirs and then wanted a picture which is why he is actually looking at the camera.

I tried to explain that this was him telling me "I Love You", but he ensured me that it was Spiderman spinning his web.

1 comment:

  1. So cute:) AND just so you know....Griffin will be 7 in Jan and LOVES to pick out clothes for his brothers to be the same:) That's the main reason I continue to dress them alike because I KNOW it won't always be that way....so I'll enjoy it while I can:)

    ReplyDelete