My Family

My Family

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sweet PoPo

Where do I even begin to talk about PoPo...  PoPo lives at the beginning of our road and has for my entire life.  He is now 85 but you would never guess it with as active as he is.  I actually grew up calling him Grandfather Marshall.  I have so many memories of he and his wife - stopping at their house on my way home from school to get a Little Debbie - Raisin Creme Pie because our road was just too long (it's only 2/10 of a mile), Egg hunts at their house with their granddaughter Missy, and late night sleepovers at their house

Well, Brody gave him a new name - PoPo and it has stuck.  The boys go down to his house and play on his back porch - he has toys for them like golf and big legos.  They love going down there and of course they get a few crackers as well.  Lately he has been coming down to my parents house and watching the boys play in the pool.  It is the cutest thing to hear the boys call out to him and he seems to enjoy being around them.

Here are a couple pictures of the boys with PoPo.


No comments:

Post a Comment