My Family

My Family

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to our Superhero!!

Today is Jason's 36th birthday and I thought Jason AND Brody AND Trevor would enjoy a Superhero kind of birthday so I made him a Spiderman cake.  While making it yesterday, Brody came in and thought it was the coolest thing.  I told him it was a secret and not to tell Daddy what we had (I however knew he would tell but thought I would give it a chance).  It was the FIRST thing out of Brody's mouth yesterday when Jason got home - oh well for secrets.







Jason actually received his present a couple of weeks ago because I needed his help with it.  I had planned for us a trip to NY for him to see the US Open Tennis Championship in Sept.  He of course is a big tennis fan and has never been, so this was the perfect gift.  I was actually able to pull off the surprise.  I had already booked the flight and hotel but needed his help with ordering the tennis tickets.  Here's what he received from me a couple of weeks ago.



I think he was pretty excited about the gift - and I'm pretty excited myself since it is to NY - maybe we can get a little shopping in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment