My Family

My Family

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Love my job

I really do love my job.  We can have lots of fun and laughs at times.  Last week was one of those times.  Our receptionist, Tina,  doesn't have any kids but she has a cat that she LOVES.  Well, it came up to some of the Executive Assistants that it was going to be Tina and Mr. Mingopoulus' anniversary, so the Assistants thought it would be pretty funny to make a Cat Litter cake which they enlisted me to bake.  I'll be honest my first thought was that this is pretty disgusting, but of course I gave in.

It was all a surprise for Tina and I'm pretty sure we did a great job at it.  She loved it and I even got an email from her "cat" the next day thanking me - yeah she's a crazy cat lady.

 I told you it looked pretty disgusting.

 Tina and her surprise look.

Me, Tina and Janelle (the main one behind it all) showing off the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment