My Family

My Family

Sunday, June 12, 2011

My sweet Trevor

Oh yes, my little sweet Trevor who is so cute how can he do such things?  That is exactly what I have been asking myself lately.

22 months is definitely a fun and crazy time.

  • Trevor will repeat almost anything you say and is starting to put lots of words together - it's very cute.  
  • He is VERY good at saying "yes mam" almost everytime which I hope continues.
  • He is definitely our little charmer - he can just look at you with those big brown eyes and you have to turn your head so he doesn't see you smile or laugh.
  • He is our instigator and little pest.  For example, just last week he wanted to play the Guitar Hero drums while Brody was playing them, well Brody didn't like that so he walked away upset.  Jason tried to explain to Trevor that we need to share.  Well, Trevor decided to let Brody come and play and told him "Here Brody", well as soon as Brody got up to the drums, Trevor jumped in front of the drums and wouldn't let him play.  This continued about 5 more times.  It was pretty funny and it just made Brody so mad.
  • He is getting a little better at eating - he has eaten a few bites of chicken pot pie, he loves carrots and cucumbers, sliced almonds, cashews, and fruit.
  • He is our climber (which we aren't used to because Brody never did)- he has climbed on top of the tray of the easel to get the chalk that was at the top; he opens Brody dresser drawers and climbs in them to reach what is on top of Brody's dresser, he climbed our bed headboard so he could see out the window near the ceiling.  I sure hope he doesn't climb out of his crib because I'm not ready to convert his bed yet.

  • He is a VERY good sleeper.  Tells us most of the time he is ready to go "Night Night" and will go right to sleep for about 12 hours and will most of the time take a 2-3 hour nap during the day.  I really can't complain.
So yes, with all of this being said he is also my little sneaky child.  Last week, I hadn't heard him in awhile which is never a good sign and I found him the office closet with this all around:


Yes, he had found the stash of going potty treats and decided to open a few bags and chow down.  Needless to say he told me they were good.  Once again I had to turn my head and smile so he didn't see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment