My Family

My Family

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Rock out

I wonder how long Brody will enjoy having Trevor dress like him, but for right now he loves it so I'm going with it for as long as possible.  When Jason and I went to Ft Lauderdale a few weeks ago, I might have done a little shopping for the boys.

When I showed everything to Brody he was pretty excited but mostly about the cool rocker shoes.  He has pulled them out several times to try and wear them with different outfits but of course they didn't match.

Well, after Bradyn's party and of course naps, we had a graduation party to go to for Taylor and Brittyn.  Brittyn has kept the boys quite a bit so they both love her.


Of course we had to have a photo shoot afterwards - which is a difficult thing to do  - one won't look at the camera and the other has ants in pants at all times.




I guess I have to go with the last one - it's as good as I will get.

No comments:

Post a Comment