My Family

My Family

Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Being on vacation it's kind of hard to celebrate Father's Day our normal way so I'll just come right out and say that Jason will have a make up Father's Day because he didn't get to rest or relax or do really what he wanted to do on his day - but he did spend quality time with the kids :)

After a not so great night of sleep - (you know toddlers don't do so great on their first night in a strange place so it was probably about 1AM when he finally went to sleep and then was up around 7:15 the next morning because he is thinking it's 8:15 at our house) - we were able to give out Father's Day presents.  Brody is so excited to give out gifts and he loved the picture cards we gave to both daddy and Papa.






Jason got a cool Spiderman shirt to go along with his Broadway tickets to see the show when we go to NY in Sept - as long as there are no more set backs with the show.

Our little charmer :)

Father's Day night we went to a hole in the wall restaurant "Dewey Destin"- literally a hole in the wall.  As we drove up I  thought what in the world, but it was some of the best shrimp I have ever had.  The restaurant was located on a dock and you stood in line to order and they brought out your food in baskets.  It was so HOT, but thankfully our seats were in the shade.  Thank goodness the food was good.

 My mom and her cousin Glenn


 Papa feeding Trevor ice - his favorite.



Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband and to my great daddy.  I love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment