My Family

My Family

Monday, August 26, 2013

My little soccer player

A few months ago we gave Trevor the choice to play soccer or fall baseball.  He chose soccer and was so excited to start.  Now the last time we tried out this sport it was not a good season and we couldn't wait for it to end - between the coach and Brody not liking it at all.  We were just praying this would turn out better.

Isn't he the cutest little soccer player?


He couldn't wait to go to the first practice.  He is playing with Callahan Soccer Club but we signed up through Trevor's school, which gave us a little discount - yeah!!  Within the first 10 minutes of the practice, Jason and I looked at each other and said "wow this sure is a good change from the last time". We were off to a great start.

Trevor was so cute running around and doing the drills.


I pray that he continues to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment