My Family

My Family

Thursday, September 20, 2012

A day at the zoo

Last week Trevor and I headed to the zoo.  He was so excited that it was just me and him for a day at the zoo.  All ready for a funfilled day.


This big guy was sitting right next to the fence and just in case you ever thought they weren't ugly - you are wrong!!!

This was the first time we had seen the new baby leopard cubs - so cute.

On the way to see the giraffes, Trevor says look there's a snake.  OK, remember I HATE snakes, so of course I jumped and hollered out "where" because I know this area has a tendency to have snakes.  However, Trevor was just talking about this snake.  Yeah, I felt pretty dumb.

Everytime we go to the zoo, I give the boys a choice of 2 extra things that cost money ie train, feed the giraffes, snowcone and merry go round.  Trevor chose feed the giraffes and ride the merry go round.

Check out that tongue.

Of course wherever Trevor goes there has to be snacks, so welcome to snack time - peanuts.

For Trevor a trip to the zoo is not complete without a ride on the merry go round.


There was hardly anyone at the zoo so it made it very easy to find him in the playarea.  Actually he was the only one in the play area for about 10 minutes and then another girl came up and they played together for awhile.

It was such a great day with my little boy and he continues to say "remember when it was just you and me and we went to the zoo?"

No comments:

Post a Comment