My Family

My Family

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Yoda & Luke

Halloween was on a Monday so it made trick or treating a little more challenging. When I got home from work I asked Brody if we could just stay home and he was quick to say no because we were supposed to go trick or treating. We decided to go ahead and go out to the beach to Jason's moms. She lives in a gated community so there aren't a lot of kids and the boys loved it last year.

All ready for trick or treating.

Trevor was quick to ask for his bag and knew exactly what to do with it.  They were so cute going up to the houses with their "trick or treat" and of course trying to remember to say "thank you" when they left.  and We walked around for about an hour

 My sweet boys off to get some candy.

Their first house

Brody isn't so sure about this house.

Here's how Trevor was carried quite a bit during the night.




Nana and the boys.


All of their loot.


All ready for our drive home

No comments:

Post a Comment