My Family

My Family

Sunday, November 27, 2011

My boys' sweet singing

The Sunday after Busch Gardens, Brody was scheduled to sing in church.  He goes to choir on Sunday nights and really enjoys it.  However, we really weren't sure what he was going to sing because he isn't the type to sing all over the house for us.

Of course there are rules whenever or wherever we go so for singing that Sunday the rules were to keep your hands to yourself and don't pull your shirt up - when Brody gets uncomfortable he likes to twist his shirt up so I thought the rule would eliminate that.  Well, it kind of backfired on me because he didn't do any of the hand motions.







Well, Trevor isn't going to let his older brother outshine him.  Trevor is really our singer and sings ALL the time.  I was finally able to get it on video.  He has several favorites:  Jesus Loves Me, Deep & Wide, Baa Baa Black Sheep, and Itsy Bitsy Spider.


He sings everywhere we go and especially loves to sing when I take him to a public bathroom.  Our nightly ritual is to sing Jesus Loves the Little Children before he goes to bed.  I'm guessing he gets his singing skills from his daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment