My Family

My Family

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hilton Head - a hands on day

One of the drawbacks of going to Hilton Head is that I have to get up EARLY to drive Jason to the golf course so we can have the car.  I literally roll out of bed, put on a jacket and flip flops (with socks) - oh yeah I'm such a pretty sight on these mornings and I pray I don't have to get out of the car - of course Jason didn't realize he didn't shut the back of the vehicle this morning so I had to get out to close it :)

The key is trying to do all of this quietly so the boys don't wake up and I can crawl back in the bed to get a little more sleep.  I was pretty successful Friday morning and I'm thankful my mom was there to help with the boys when they got up to allow me a few extra minutes of sleep.

Last year we went a Children's Museum and it was great so we knew we were headed there again this year.  Brody actually remembered it and was looking forward to it.




Playing pirates


His mean look

This just makes me laugh

Inside the museum is a front of a plane with the controls - Brody loves this part as he tells me to sit in the back and buckle up.

My pilot and copilot


Trevor was putting on a puppet show for us - he loved seeing himself on tv

Playing in the sand - what little boys do best.



Pretending to drive a car

One thing about this place is everything is SO organized.  You can see all the different colors of paper and they have tons of stuff to glue on it.  Downstairs is a different craft area with paint - oh the possibilities.

My boys love this place and I'm sure we will always make a point to come here.

No comments:

Post a Comment