My Family

My Family

Friday, November 4, 2011

MNF - Tailgate style

I know our Jaguars haven't been too great this year, but that doesn't stop us from enjoying a great tailgate party for Monday night football.  This is our only time that we get to do this since we are usually rushing from church to make a 1:00 kick off.

We joined up with the Fachko's, Henderson's, and the Mahan's.  We all park in the same lot which makes it great for tailgating.  There was lots of food, cornhole ( a new invented way), tossing around the football, and of course people watching.  We have so much fun tailgating.




Adam our cook.


Here's Jaxson deville entering the stadium - he is the best mascot.


This year we changed our seats to the south end zone and they are great seats.  It was hard for me to change though because I liked the group next to us, but we were in mostly a visitor section which lead to some good fights discussions.  With this game, I had a guy that didn't realize he could use the fold down part of his seat as a seat instead of sitting on the top part of it - needless to say he was pretty glassy eyed so it didn't matter how nice I could have asked him to sit down I don't think it would have ended nicely so I chose to keep my mouth closed (hard for me to).

This was THE longest game especially since I had to wake up at 5:30AM to get to work.  The first quarter was 1 hour so I knew it was going to be a long night.  The game was pretty close the entire time so we had to stay until the end - which was 12:15AM - thankfully we WON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment